For employment opportunities, please email your personal resume and qualifications to email@example.com. Links to any available positions are listed below:
LOAN REVIEW ANALYST
Enterprise Bank has an exciting opportunity for an experienced Commercial Loan Review Analyst. This position is part of the Risk Management Department and primary responsibility is to review and analyze all interim and annual loan reviews.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities (to include but not limited to):
- Follow established procedures & policies in securing & analyzing commercial loans.
- The Loan Review Analyst is responsible for performing loan reviews of commercial loans and assessing risk factors inherent in commercial lending portfolios. The incumbent reviews to include compliance with credit policy and Bank underwriting standards, as well as risk assessment, risk rating confirmation, and verification that appropriate loan documentation was obtained. The Loan Review Analyst will comment on overall underwriting quality and loan portfolio credit risk characteristics as a whole including but not limited to concentrations, exceptions and weighted average risk rating trends. The incumbent will prepare appropriate reports and summary of findings for management review.
- The Loan Review Analyst must be able to analyze the loan portfolio to determine regulatory classifications such as substandard, doubtful, etc.
- Assess individual credit’s internal risk ratings for current economic and financial condition, repayment capacity, financial strength of any guarantor/parent, and pertinent industry specific credit metrics
- Further responsibilities for this position include: discussing review finding with Relationship Managers and Group/Department Managers; maintaining review findings and preparing monthly reports; following up on cited exceptions and missing items; taking appropriate action to ensure timely correction of exceptions and following up on past due items; and preparing and maintaining various Senior Management asset quality reports.
Qualifications (Includes education, certifications, experience, etc.):
- Bachelor’s Degree is required.
- Must have 3+ years of experience in a commercial lending and/or commercial loan review/audit environment including credit analysis, credit decisions and loan documentation.
- 5+ years of experience utilizing loan accounting and/or similar application systems is preferred.
- Additional banking industry sponsored training is preferred.
- Background in finance and accounting which provides a basis for commercial loan underwriting and analysis is required.
- Familiarity Cash flow analysis
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Must have excellent oral and written communications skills as well as excellent customer service skills.
- Must have the ability to resolve problems quickly
- Proficiency with Microsoft Excel and Word.