The Enterprise Bank Relationship Managers are among the most dedicated and knowledgeable in the business. The infrastructure of Enterprise Bank was designed so each Relationship Manager and their staff function as their own small business within the overall structure of a business focused community bank. For our customers, this means a number of important things:
- Because they are your single point of contact at the Bank, the rapport built with your Relationship Manager will continually grow and strengthen from your first meeting, through the loan underwriting and closing process and throughout the life of your business.
- Our Relationship Managers have a personal financial stake and liability in the loans that they make, allowing them greater flexibility in decision making and in responding to your needs quickly and conveniently.
- Your Relationship Manager is an empathetic partner who will help to navigate your business growth and any problems that you may face along the way. Like you, they are small business owners and entrepreneurs themselves with similar challenges and rewards.
- Our competitors do not have the same long term customer service and credit quality oriented compensation models for their lending staffs to aid in your business growth as do the Relationship Managers at Enterprise Bank. Our Relationship Managers compensation, with regard to a particular customer, lasts only to the extent that the relationship with that customer is adequately maintained and nurtured. If our Relationship Managers lose a relationship to a competing bank or because of a lack of service to the client, their income stream ceases with regard to that client. We don’t just talk customer service, we live it or we pay the price.
- Because Enterprise Bank is one of the few financial institutions that caters exclusively to the small business owner and is very flat from an organizational perspective with the Relationship Managers directly involved in the structuring and underwriting of the loans in their portfolio, they understand the customer’s unique financial needs and customize our financing and banking solutions to each specific business customer and situation.
David D. Miller - Senior Vice President & Development Officer
Dave started his career with the Small Business Administration after graduating from Penn State University with a degree in Management & Organization. He brought over a decade of experience when he joined Enterprise Bank in the early 2000s as a Relationship Manager. Now Dave provides banking services to clients, as he underwrites conventional and SBA guaranteed commercial loan transactions. He also manages the Bank’s business and loan development efforts while assisting with the marketing initiatives. Dave currently serves as a board member for the Progress Fund and received the SBA’s award for Western Pennsylvania Financial Services Advocate of the Year in 2012.
Personal Notes: Native of Leechburg, PA (Armstrong County). Presently resides in Lower Burrell, PA (Westmoreland County), with wife Tammi L. Miller, daughters Kylie (19yrs.), Haley (16yrs.) and son Cole (9yrs). Member of Penn State Alumni Association, Lion Link Mentoring Program, Risk Management Association Past Board Member & Chapter President, Founder of RMA Young Banker's Committee, Past Chair of Region III NAGGL Liaison Committee, Past President and Current Vice President of Western Pennsylvania Association of SBA Guaranteed Lenders, Board & Loan Review Committee Member of The Progress Fund and TPF Loan Corporation.
Raymond R. Ford - Senior Vice President & Relationship Manager
Raymond Ford is a Senior Vice President and Relationship Manager for Enterprise Bank. He has been a Relationship Manager with the bank since its inception in 1998. He has over 35 years of experience in commercial lending to small businesses. Mr. Ford has also served on the board of directors of the Regional Development Funding Corporation since 2003 and was its past Chairman. Mr. Ford also is on the Finance Committee of the bank.
Joseph P. Novitski, Jr. - Vice President & Relationship Manager
Joe earned his bachelor's of science degree from the Indiana University of Pennsylvania and started his career as a branch manager at the First National Finance Company. During his time there he was responsible for increasing loan growth and analyzing credit applications. Joe moved on and joined Enterprise Bank and has been with the company since October 1998. These days he finds it is rewarding to act as a banking resource and adviser to his clients.
Randy J. Davidson - Vice President & Relationship Manager
Randy joined Enterprise Bank in 2009 and holds a bachelor’s degree in banking from Point Park College. He attended the commercial lending school at Bucknell University and earned a degree from the American Institute of Banking School. Randy has over 36 years of experience in the financial industry, with a focus on community banking and commercial lending. Randy is a Mars area native and has a strong sense of community. In the past he has served as Treasurer for the Board of Directors at the Pine Richland Youth Center and the Mars Baseball Association. Currently, Randy is the President of the Board of Mars Housing, a senior living center.
Jodi Zelenske - Senior Vice President & Relationship Manager
Jodi has been a part of Enterprise Bank since the very beginning in 1998. She attended the University of Pittsburgh and double majored in Business and Communications. She has spent over 20 years in the banking industry and currently serves as one of Enterprise Bank's longest tenured Relationship Managers. She resides in Washington Township and feels strongly about serving her community and Enterprise Bank’s clients: “I believe that quality is our number one asset.”
Jay Murgi - Assistant Vice President & Relationship Manager
Jay has over 20 years of experience working with Enterprise Bank; he joined the company in 2002 as a Client Service Representative and worked in different departments within the Bank. He was promoted to Assistant Vice President & Relationship Manager in 2016. Being a seasoned veteran, Jay truly understands all aspects of commercial banking and knows exactly how to make the process as easy as possible. In his time away from the office, Jay enjoys going on vacation with his family to the Outer Banks, playing golf with his friends, and working around his Murrysville home.
Mason D Lockard - Assistant Vice President & Relationship Manager
Mason joined Enterprise Bank as a Relationship Manager in 2017; he holds a Bachelor of Science in Business Administration & Finance from West Virginia University. He is attending the Graduate School of Banking at the University of Colorado. Mason built his lending knowledge from the ground up and has 6 years of experience in the commercial lending industry. He is native of Indiana, PA and resides in Valencia with his wife, Kaitlyn, and their dog, Millie. Mason is an active member in the Pittsburgh North Regional Chamber where he serves on the HYPE Committee (Helping Young Professionals Excel).
Personal Notes: Native of Indiana, PA. Presently resides in Valencia, PA with Wife, Kaitlyn Lockard and Dog, Millie. Mason’s favorite hobby is Golfing and he belongs to Treesdale Golf and Country Club in Gibsonia, PA. Mason belongs to a number of local professional organizations including the Pittsburgh Business Exchange, Turnaround Management Association (TMA), and the Pittsburgh North Regional Chamber.
Travis Gonzalez - Assistant Vice President & Relationship Manager
Travis graduated from The University of Pittsburgh with a bachelor’s degree in finance. Prior to joining Enterprise Bank in April 2018, he gained valuable industry experience working for the Federal Home Loan Bank of Pittsburgh, as well as the accounting firm KPMG. Currently, Travis serves on the board of the Pine Richland Youth Center. When asked about his role at Enterprise Bank, Travis commented, “What I enjoy most about my role is it provides me with an opportunity to make a contribution to my community and the local economy. It is my goal to create strong relationships with my clients and add value by understanding their unique needs, working with integrity, and focusing on delivering results.”
Jesse Bittner - Assistant Vice President & Relationship Manager
Jesse is a graduate from Indiana University of Pennsylvania and holds a degree in accounting. In 2019, Jesse started with Enterprise Bank as an intern where he gained valuable insight as he shadowed and worked with the different bank departments. After graduating in May of 2020, Jesse started in the risk management department where he built strong principal lending practices. In the first quarter of 2023, Jesse was promoted to his current position as Assistant Vice President and Relationship Manager.