The Enterprise Bank Relationship Managers are among the most dedicated and knowledgeable in the business. The infrastructure of Enterprise Bank was designed so each Relationship Manager and their staff function as their own small business within the overall structure of a business focused community bank. For our customers, this means a number of important things:
- Because they are your single point of contact at the Bank, the rapport built with your Relationship Manager will continually grow and strengthen from your first meeting, through the loan underwriting and closing process and throughout the life of your business.
- Our Relationship Managers have a personal financial stake and liability in the loans that they make, allowing them greater flexibility in decision making and in responding to your needs quickly and conveniently.
- Your Relationship Manager is an empathetic partner who will help to navigate your business growth and any problems that you may face along the way. Like you, they are small business owners and entrepreneurs themselves with similar challenges and rewards.
- Our competitors do not have the same long term customer service and credit quality oriented compensation models for their lending staffs to aid in your business growth as do the Relationship Managers at Enterprise Bank. Our Relationship Managers compensation, with regard to a particular customer, lasts only to the extent that the relationship with that customer is adequately maintained and nurtured. If our Relationship Managers lose a relationship to a competing bank or because of a lack of service to the client, their income stream ceases with regard to that client. We don’t just talk customer service, we live it or we pay the price.
- Because Enterprise Bank is one of the few financial institutions that caters exclusively to the small business owner and is very flat from an organizational perspective with the Relationship Managers directly involved in the structuring and underwriting of the loans in their portfolio, they understand the customer’s unique financial needs and customize our financing and banking solutions to each specific business customer and situation.
David D. Miller - Senior Vice President & Development Officer
Upon graduating with a degree in Management & Organization from Penn State University, Dave Miller joined the SBA Pittsburgh District Office in January 1993. He then joined the Enterprise Bank team in 2003 as a Relationship Manager and now provides complete business banking services to small business clients, underwriting both conventional and SBA guaranteed commercial loan transactions. He also manages the Bank’s business and loan development efforts as well as assists in managing the Bank’s marketing efforts. Mr. Miller also serves as a Board Member for the Progress Fund and was awarded Western Pennsylvania Financial Services Advocate of the Year in 2012 by the SBA.
Personal Notes: Native of Leechburg, PA (Armstrong County). Presently resides in Lower Burrell, PA (Westmoreland County), with wife Tammi L. Miller, daughters Kylie (19yrs.), Haley (16yrs.) and son Cole (9yrs). Member of Penn State Alumni Association, Lion Link Mentoring Program, Risk Management Association Past Board Member & Chapter President, Founder of RMA Young Banker's Committee, Past Chair of Region III NAGGL Liaison Committee, Past President and Current Vice President of Western Pennsylvania Association of SBA Guaranteed Lenders, Board & Loan Review Committee Member of The Progress Fund and TPF Loan Corporation.
Raymond R. Ford - Senior Vice President & Relationship Manager
Raymond Ford is a Senior Vice President and Relationship Manager for Enterprise Bank. He has been a Relationship Manager with the bank since its inception in 1998. He has over 35 years of experience in commercial lending to small businesses. Mr. Ford has also served on the board of directors of the Regional Development Funding Corporation since 2003 and was its past Chairman. Mr. Ford also is on the Finance Committee of the bank.
Joseph P. Novitski, Jr. - Vice President & Relationship Manager
Joseph P. Novitski, Jr., Vice President and Relationship Manager, has worked at Enterprise Bank since it first opened its doors in October 1998. Taking his place on the front lines of small business lending, he acts as a banking resource and adviser to his clients. Joe earned a bachelor’s of science degree from Indiana University of Pennsylvania in 1992. In July 1996, he became a branch manager at the First National Bank Finance Company, where he was responsible for increasing loan growth, analyzing credit applications and much more.
Randy J. Davidson - Vice President & Relationship Manager
Randy J. Davidson joined Enterprise Bank in 2009. Randy earned his bachelor’s degree in banking from Point Park College before attending the commercial lending school at Bucknell University and earning a degree from the American Institute of Banking School. He has over 31 years of experience in the financial industry, where he focused on community banking and commercial lending. Randy is a Mars area native and has a strong sense of community. He is a past Treasurer for the Board of Directors at the Pine Richland Youth Center and the Mars Baseball Association. Currently, he is the President of the Board of Mars Housing, a senior living center.
Jay Murgi - Assistant Vice President & Relationship Manager
Jay Murgi joined Enterprise Bank in 2002 and was promoted to Assistant Vice President & Relationship Manager in June of 2016. Jay graduated from Indiana University of Pennsylvania (IUP) with a degree in education. Jay has over 15 years of experience working with Enterprise Bank. Being a seasoned veteran, Jay truly understands exactly how to make the process as easy as possible for our clients. Making sure his clients are satisfied is his goal.
Jodi Zelenske - Senior Vice President & Relationship Manager
Jodi has been a part of Enterprise Bank since the very beginning in 1998. She attended the University of Pittsburgh and double majored in Business and Communications. She has in excess of 20 years in the banking industry and currently serves as one of Enterprise Banks longest tenured Relationship Manager. She resides in Washington Township and feels strongly about serving her community and Enterprise Bank’s clients. “I believe that quality is our number one asset.”
Mason D Lockard - Assistant Vice President & Relationship Manager
Upon graduating with a Bachelor of Science in Business Administration & Finance from West Virginia University, Mason Lockard joined Enterprise Bank as a junior Relationship Manager in May of 2017. Being the youngest lender in the Bank’s history with no prior lending experience, Mason built his lending knowledge from the ground up with the help of his experienced mentors, senior lending staff and Senior Loan Committee. With now over 5 years of experience in the commercial lending industry at Enterprise Bank, Mason can offer financing and business banking services to local small businesses or real estate professionals with one of the most sincere approaches as instilled in him by the culture that Enterprise Bank has cultivated. Mason has a unique personal connection with the Bank as his father, Douglas Lockard, and Grandfather, Larry Lockard, are two of the founding members of Enterprise Bank who continue to serve on the Bank’s Senior Loan Committee and Board of Directors. Mason is proud of the success of the Bank over its 20 year history and is humbled by the opportunity to be able to contribute to its future success for many years to come.
Personal Notes: Native of Indiana, PA. Presently resides in Valencia, PA with Wife, Kaitlyn Lockard and Dog, Millie. Mason’s favorite hobby is Golfing and he belongs to Treesdale Golf and Country Club in Gibsonia, PA. Mason belongs to a number of local professional organizations including the Pittsburgh Business Exchange, Turnaround Management Association (TMA), and the Pittsburgh North Regional Chamber.
Travis Gonzalez - Assistant Vice President & Relationship Manager
Travis Gonzalez is a graduate from The University of Pittsburgh with a bachelor’s degree in finance. Travis gained valuable industry experience working for the Federal Home Loan Bank of Pittsburgh as well as the accounting firm KPMG. When asked about his role at Enterprise Bank, he commented “What I enjoy most about this role is that it provides me with a unique opportunity to make a contribution to my community. It is my goal to create strong relationships and add value to clients through hard work, integrity and focus on delivering results.”